how to enrol
All international students must have a guardian to represent them. The guardian must be:
- Over 25 years old
- Able to communicate effectively with the College in English
- Appointed by the parents (or agent)
- Resident in New South Wales
- Willing and able to care for the student at home in a period of ill health
- First point of contact in emergencies and when problems arise.
Please note: For students educated overseas, results of an Assessment of English Competence (AEAS test report) must be submitted with their application.
Some parents of overseas students prefer to use an agent to represent them, who speaks their own language and is familiar with enrolment procedures in Australia.
Before completing the Registration Form please download and read our Enrolment Policy and Conditions of Enrolment (PDF 299.7KB).
international student registration
The first step in the enrolment process is to submit an International Registration Form (PDF 232KB) with the following documentation;
- Biographical page of passport
- Official Birth Certificate
- Last two school reports (translated)
- AEAS Test report
- and pay a non-refundable application fee of $220.
You may email or post your application to:
The Enrolments Manager
ARMIDALE NSW 2350
Once we have received and processed your registration, you will be notified that your daughter has been placed on a wait list for the year requested.
INTERVIEW AND CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT
You will then be invited to attend an interview with the Principal (this may be via Skype). After the interview, your daughter may be offered a place. An "Offer letter" will be sent detailing all of the conditions and fees.
Upon acceptance of the offer letter, you will be required to provide the following documents, along with payment of the non-refundable
Enrolment Fee (currently $1,200 inc GST) to secure and confirm your
daughter’s place at PLC Armidale.
- Enrolment Form (PDF 251.1KB)
- Medical Form
- Immunisation certificate
- Guardianship agreement
- Health care policy
- Standard Collection Notice
- Risk Warning form
- Notification of any medical conditions, learning needs or family access alerts has been provided.
Once these documents are signed and returned, PLC Armidale will create a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) document, and a (CAAW) Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare document necessary for a Visa application.
Student is then enrolled.
For more information on the International student process contact
Mrs Sally McCook
Tel: (+612) 67701727