The PLC Armidale Foundation was officially established on the December 20, 1999, to provide financial support to the College in its endeavours to continue to specialise in providing a quality Christian education for girls.
Three Trusts were established:
Each Trust is administered by an independent board, which is separate to the administration of the College.
These Trusts help the Foundation to achieve two simple, but concurrent, objectives:
- To keep the school accessible to all families by increasing and retaining student numbers, and providing a high-quality, all-girls' education in regional NSW
- Maintaining, improving, replacing and upgrading the capital facilities of the College.
The Foundation seeks donations, pledges, bequests and gifts to raise funds for these Trusts, and manages the investments in the Funds for the continuing development and assistance to the school, its students, and its staff.
Donations to each of the Foundation’s Trusts are of great value to the College, are tax-deductible and entitle the donor to the corresponding level of membership on the Foundation Board.
For more information about the PLC Armidale Foundation, please contact:
Mrs Deborah Martin
Director of Development
Mrs Shona Eichorn
(+612) 6770 1733