How to enrol
To enquire about the possibility of your daughter enrolling in the PLC Pathways program, please follow the following steps.
1 Contact Ms Amy Chiu, Pathways Administrator, or
Mrs Sally McCook, Enrolments Manager
PLC Pathways - Armidale
Crest Road Armidale NSW 2350
T: + 61 2 6770 1727
2 Information Pack
Once your enquiry has been received, an information pack will be sent to you, which includes information
regarding program fees and conditions of enrolment.
3 Virtual Tour
Enjoy a tour of our beautiful college - video available here soon.
Or better still, come and visit us at PLC Armidale.
4 Enrolment Procedure
To secure a place in your chosen year at PLC Pathways, you must “enrol” with the College.
Enrolment involves the completion of the following documentation and payment of the non-refundable
Enrolment fee of A$1500.
- Biographical page of passport
- Official Birth Certificate
- Last two school reports (translated)
- AEAS or ILTS English Language test report
- Personal reference of the student’s character
- PLC Pathways Enrolment Form
- PLC Pathways Medical Form
- Medical clearance form from current doctor
- Current immunisation certificate
- Risk Warning Form
- Standard Collection Notice
- Health Care Card for your time in Australia
- Please also find available: the Enrolment Form (PDF 1.3MB), Medical Form (PDF 1.6MB)
- and Fee Schedule. (PDF 698.9KB)
5 Offer of Place
A signed letter of offer will then be emailed which includes all details of the enrolment including year,
costs and conditions.
6 Acceptance of Offer and payment of fees
Once the letter of offer is accepted, you will be required to pay the 1st instalment of the PLC Pathways fee
to secure and confirm your daughter’s place at PLC Pathways.
Instalment 1 A$30,000 upon acceptance of offer letter
Instalment 2 A$35,000 prior to start date
7 Completion of Enrolment
Once these documents are signed and returned and the enrolment fee is received,
PLC Pathways will create a CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) document and a CAAW
(Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare) document to enable you to apply
for a Student Visa.
Your daughter is then ready to commence her educational journey at PLC Pathways @ PLC Armidale.