PLC Armidale has a strong Christian ethos shaping the culture of our school.
Addressing the needs of each girl on all levels - physically, emotionally, spiritually, socially and academically – will help her to achieve her best, be recognised for her achievements and efforts and help her to prepare for life.
All staf work in partnership with parents to create a structured, caring environment where girls can demonstrate and develop their strengths and embrace opportunities for learning new skills.
Our students are encouraged to live by Christian values and to develop positive relationships. We have a Peer Support Program and Guild system that allows girls from various age groups to mix and work together so they can experience learning, tolerance and leadership.
Aims for PLC Armidale students
- To experience success at school.
- To develop independence and self-confidence.
- To enjoy a positive self-concept and high self esteem.
- To be motivated and interested in learning.
- To work in partnership, appreciating the interest and support of families.