PLC Armidale is a school of the Presbyterian Church of Australia in the State of NSW and welcomes all girls to a caring Christian environment which encourages the pursuit of excellence in all areas of life.
Our Mission Statement is"Educating successful women of tomorrow in a Christian environment".
In this environment we:
- seek to glorify God and enjoy Him forever
- forgive and bear with each other as the Lord forgives and bears with us
- practise principles of natural justice and fairness
- strive to be the very best that God has made us to be, serving Him along the way
Relationships within our community should be characterised by Christian values such as:
- respect and self-discipline
Our stewardship of the environment will be:
- reflective of the beauty of God's creation
Teaching and learning should be characterised by:
- quality and rigour
- forward thinking
- academic excellence
- best practice
- acknowledgement of individual diversity
- challenge for students to achieve their personal best
All staff will endeavour to:
- have a sense of service
- be open, effective, honest and fair
- be organised and focused
- value staff, students and the PLC Armidale community.