PLC Armidale has been developing young girls of character and purpose in the New England region since 1887. Mrs Nina Spasshatt opened a school at Arran House in 1874 which eventually became the New England Ladies’ College in 1887. The College underwent a number of name and location changes over the next several decades before being acquired by The Presbyterian Church of New South Wales in 1941. The College relocated to its current site in the heart of Armidale in 1864.
Throughout the years, our commitment has been unwavering to honouring and nurturing the Christian faith and values of our founders and preparing our girls for a life of significance.