Giving @ PLC Armidale
In its 133 years, PLC Armidale has benefitted from the generosity of generations of Old Girls, parents, staff, friends and our community, all united in the vision to see girls and the College flourish.
Giving is a true gift. We recognise and appreciate that giving, no matter the amount, is very much a personal choice. We also know that it is a rewarding and meaningful way to give back, and get involved in the life and growth of an organisation in which you believe. There are a number of ways in which you can make a difference.
Annual APPEAL 2020
Each year, the PLC Armidale Foundation conducts an Annual Giving Appeal.
A lot has happened in the past twelve months. After years of devastating drought, followed by catastrophic bushfires, we are now experiencing the COVID19 pandemic and its far-reaching effects.
This challenging time has tested the very mettle of our community and we appreciate that it may have affected your family as well.
Throughout this time, PLC Armidale has sought to pivot to meet these external challenges head on, responding accordingly. The recent program of Remote Learning for students demonstrated a herculean effort by all, stretching our resources.
Whilst 2020 has already been a year like no other, the continued provision of a quality education for girls and improving the environment in which they learn, remains a paramount priority amidst change in the world around us.
In 2020 at PLC Armidale, the support of friends, family and community has never been more important.
With all that has happened in our community, contributions from generous donors like you, keeps PLC Armidale accessible and refreshed.
In 2020, we continue the projects commenced last year as the PLC Armidale Foundation, in collaboration with the College, seeks to raise much needed funds to improve spaces and places of familiarity and comfort around our beautiful campus. Places where we gather, celebrate, reminisce, shelter, learn and grow.
We are grateful for your generous support in the past. It has made a significant impact.
We hope that you will join us again to achieve our goal, by extending the opportunity for you to make a difference and help us complete the tasks commenced in 2019.
This year's Annual Appeal provides more than an End of Financial Year contribution. It genuinely provides the tax deductible opportunity all year round, so you're able to donate at anytime, not just before June 30.
Our four significant projects in 2020 include:
- Marjorie Todd Rose Garden Restoration - the glorious gateway to our Senior School and location for many marquee College celebrations. A place to gather, celebrate and appreciate.
- Permanent Archives Display Cabinets - preserving the memorabilia from our rich history in a permanent showcase in Senior School. A space to honour your special memories and proudly display our heritage.
- Junior School Undercover Walkway - connecting classrooms from Pre-Kinder, keeping the youngest members of our College community safe and dry from the New England elements!
- Regional Boarders Support Fund - our families are stretched. Whilst there has been some rain, the effects of the worst drought on record continue. This fund was established in 2019 to support regional students experiencing genuine financial hardship.
There are a number of ways in which you can give. You may wish to give to one project, or spread your gift across a number.
WAYS TO GIVE
To donate to the building trust please click here, to be directed to our online donations portal.
To donate to the scholarship trust please click here, to be directed to our online donations portal.
NB. Please include your name as the reference in the Family/Debtor ID Section, if you are not a current family or don't know your ID.
2. EFT: Electronic Funds Transfer BSB 032 607 Building Fund #128 584 Scholarship Fund #223 426
Please make cheques payable to: PLC Armidale Foundation (narration: Annual Appeal)
4. CREDIT CARD
Please contact the College on 6770 1700. All gifts over $2 are tax-deductible within Australia.
Even in these unprecedented times, please consider the impact your gift will make. Your generous support will make the world of difference to your PLC Armidale today and will be very much appreciated by all.
For more information, please contact:
Mrs Deborah Martin
Mrs Shona Eichorn
Director of Development
Tel: (+612) 6770 1700