Boarding Scholarships are awarded on an application and interview, and are based on merit.
|| Value and Tenure
|| No. Awarded/ Year
5 - 11
|Current students of PLC Armidale AND new students are eligible to apply.
- Entitles the recipient to part remission of Boarding fees.
- Scholarships are usually awarded for the full term of a student’s enrolment.
How to apply:
- Each applicant must complete the Boarding Scholarship application form available for download on this page. Instructions on how to complete are also available.
- Supporting documentation must accompany all applications, including your last two school reports and a character reference.
- Personal interviews will be conducted to select successful candidates.
- Applicants must also register for enrolment at PLC Armidale by forwarding the Registration form, together with the registration fee.
- Applications for 2020 are NOW OPEN. Applications for consideration in Round 3 must be received by 20 September, 2019.
For more information, please contact:
Mrs Sally McCook
Tel: (+612) 6770 1700