Future Leader Scholarship
This Scholarship was established in 2019 and has been provided from the generosity of numerous donors.
Girls of promise and potential from Regional Australia who have demonstrated leadership qualities and experience, are great communicators and critical thinkers, are encouraged to apply.
|Value & Tenure
|7 & 10 only
- Current PLC Armidale students and new applicants are eligible to apply.
- Scholarships are available to Australian citizens or permanent residents only from Regional Australia.
- Entitles the recipient to part remission of tuition fees only.
- Scholarships are usually awarded for the full term of the student's enrolment.
- Scholarships do not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, technology fees, individual subject fees or boarding fees.
|1 for Year 7 & 1 for Year 10
HOW TO APPLY
- Register for the Academic Assessment Services Exam by completing the online application form.
- Applications for entry in 2021 OPEN on 1 December, 2019. Your application should include details of leadership experiences eg. School Captain in Year 6 and/or Sports team/Musical ensemble and community service activities. It should also include two character references and your current Principal's recommendation. An interview with the Principal will also be required.
- The exam is held at PLC Armidale early in Term 1 of each year.
- Girls sitting the exam are welcome to spend an Experience day in class on the Friday, join in the fun at the Community Open Day and then enjoy a night in the Boarding House on the Friday evening.
- New applicants are also required to register for enrolment at PLC Armidale by completing a Registration Form and remitting the registration fee of $220.
For more information, please contact:
Mrs Sally McCook
Tel: (+612) 6770 1700