- IGSA is a sub-committee of AHIGS, the Association of Heads of Independent Girls’ Schools, NSW. There are 30 independent girls’ schools within AHIGS and IGSA’s role is to provide sporting activities for the students of members’ schools.
- State wide advocacy body helping to change negative perceptions of women and girls in sport. Womensport NSW provides many opportunities for sporting organisations and individuals, who believe in equity for all women.
Association of Independent Schools of NSW (AIS)
- AIS is the peak body representing the independent schooling sector in NSW.
Northern Inland Academy of Sport
- The peak sporting organisation providing opportunities for talented young athletes, developing their potential on and off the field. Part of NSW Regional Academies of Sport.
New England Tennis Academy
- The New England Tennis Academy provides tennis programs from beginners with the National Hot Shots program to High Performance athletes.